Think Healthy Be Healthy is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Think Healthy Be Healthy may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 26 January 2012.
What We Collect
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information relating to any transactions carried out between yourself and think healthy be healthy in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our products and/or plans
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us as a member of think healthy be healthy
- information that you provide us with before embarking on any of our plans
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to any of our website services such as email notifications and/or newsletters
- information that you share on our website such as your success stories, forum discussion questions and answers and other similar input shared by yourself
- information we use in improving the efficiency of our site and increasing site numbers such as length of visit, page views, previous web page visits and other website behaviour information
- any other information that you choose to send us
We may collect the following information:
- name, contact information including email address
- personal information required for our weight loss products or plans such as sex, age, height, weight, eating and lifestyle habits and other relevant information
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- to help with your desired weight loss
- internal record keeping.
- we may use the information to improve our products and services.
- we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- from time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at think healthy be healthy
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting only if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please e-mail in the first instance to think healthy be healthy
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please mail us as soon as possible, by clicking above. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit some websites.
You can disable any cookies already stored on your computer, but these may stop our website from functioning properly.
The following is strictly necessary in the operation of our website.
This Website Will:
- Track the pages you visits via Google Analytics
This Website Will:
- Allow you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook
- Allow you to share pages via Add This
This website will not
Share any personal information with third parties.