Healthy present ideas
Here’s a repost of my 2019 suggestions with a few updated changes.
It’s that time of year when the nights are dark and time is short. Regardless of our best made plans and despite powering through our To Do lists, we’re still not done. I’m here to help you get your Christmas shopping done and dusted with gift ideas for the runner, cyclist, gym goer and foodie in your life.
- With cold hands inevitable in winter, running gloves make a good choice. Decathlon’s warm and lightweight black Kalenji running gloves have been my longtime choice.
- Books of local walking or running routes add welcome variety to regular runs.
- For runners, coming in range of jazzy colours or the fail-safe black, a flipbelt is a great way to carry phone and keys.
- As gym means sweat, a quick drying vest or t-shirt will always be welcome. Add some fun with a quirky slogan. In doing a quick google search, I’m laughing out loud at this one – perfect for someone I know!
- Foam rollers do the trick of easing out those tight muscles.
- Wireless earphones or a funky headband to hold earphones in place make running a lot more groovy. I’m seriously tempted!
The yoga lover
- Yoga and candles go hand in hand. From lime and mandarin, patchouli and neroli or juniper and sage, there’s a candle for everyone.
- Add in a deliciously smelling Lush massage bar for that spa like indulgence in their own home.
- Keep them hydrated with a cool Chilly’s water bottle. Which one are they: neon, floral or chrome? Or choose the Hip water bottle: a slim water bottle in stylish pastel colours that also fits in a handbag.
- Oh…I nearly forgot! My new Think Healthy Be Healthy Gift Voucher to kick-start the New Year with an intensive Breakthrough Session.
- Best ever – a foodie bag with juicy succulent medjool dates, tahini for dipping them into (to die for) and morishly addictive halva (Note/ containing sesame seeds so be sure to check there’s no allergy).
With your Xmas shopping now sorted, you’ll be able to fully enjoy the festivities!
To stay healthy over the festive season, join my subscribers in receiving my monthly newsletter. My newsletter includes my Top Tips (this month on how to enjoy a healthy Christmas), latest news on exciting new offerings and special discounts only available to current clients or newsletter subscribers. Subscribe here to join.
Wishing you all a fun filled festive break and a Happy and Healthy 2020.
Photo courtesy of Ylanite Koppens